When I first decided to become minimalist, I can remember looking in my closet and seeing 100, maybe 120 different articles of clothing.
I cut my wardrobe in half to 60 items. But then I discovered Project 333 started by Courtney Carver. After trying it, I cut my closet in half again.
Nowadays, I own about 33 to 35 articles of clothing. Somewhere during that process, I started wearing basically the same thing every day: a V-neck t-shirt, pants, and black shoes. 카지노사이트
I have come to love wearing the same thing each day. And I’m not alone. A lot of people are doing the same thing.
Here are some of the reasons why I wear the same thing every day:
- Fewer decisions. This is by far the most popular reason why people decide to adopt a streamlined capsule wardrobe.
Decision fatigue refers to the deteriorating quality of decisions made by an individual after a long session of decision making. Wearing the same outfit each day removes picking out clothes as a decision to be made.
The truth of the matter is, you have more important decisions to make than what you’re going to wear each morning.
- Less time and energy wasted. When you wear the same thing every day, you save time deciding what you’re going to wear each morning. And you save significant energy over the course of the week.
Just think about how much time goes into maintaining, and organizing, and taking care of your clothes. Laundry, for example. When you decide to wear the same thing every day, all of that becomes easier. You save time in the morning and energy over the course of a week.
- Less stress. As a result of fewer decisions and more time, wearing the same thing means you have less stress in the morning.
It also means you experience less stress over the course of the day. I don’t ever have to think about, “Oh man, am I wearing the right thing today? I wish I would’ve worn x instead.” I wear the same thing, and it works perfect for almost every occasion. I love it. You will too. 안전한카지노사이트
- Save money. The average American family spends $2000 a year on clothing—despite already having closets full of clothes.
For some reason, we just keep buying more and more and more. A lot of this expense is wasted on clothes that are never worn—trial and error fashion that ends up wasting time, energy, and money.
- Feeling put together. Every moment of every day my clothes fit, match, and just so happen to be my favorites. All day long, I feel like I’m wearing something I enjoy and look good wearing.
- Less waste. The average American throws away 70 pounds of clothing every year. Deciding to wear the same thing is good for the planet, it’s good for you, and it’s good for everyone else as well.
- An iconic look. Wearing the same thing every day is the quickest way to become famous. You become known for your particular style, you look put together, you look classy, you look comfortable, and you look confident. Because you’re not constantly chasing the newest fashions, you’ll communicate confidence in who you are and how you look. 카지노사이트 추천
I love wearing the same thing every day. You will too.
If you’re looking for help to get started on this in your own life, let me suggest: The Minimalist Wardrobe: A Practical Guide to Owning Fewer Clothes.